butterfly release company reviews

Posted 0 comments

My son was a biology and genetic graduate and very much into nature, flowers and conserving hte environment. ( no casualties) It really added a special and meaningful touch to our loved ones memorial service last Thursday. The butterflies were perfect for the wedding. Your Painted Ladies flew beautifully on Saturday as it was 75 and gorgeous! My father died very quickly and unexpectedly in early March. We carry healthy vibrant butterflies. Thank you a million times for the beautiful monarch butterflies. All venues welcome butterfly release because there is no clean up! I want to give my thanks and tell you how beautiful and how wonderful everything turned out. The painted ladies arrived the day before in great shape. Everyone was amazed. BBB remains operational and focused on serving our business community. I just wanted to thank you for the beautiful monarch butterflies that we ordered last week for a memorial. It was uplifting and quite spiritual. Thanks for all your help and the last minute order!! Maryilin , Production Planner, Millersville MD. My Daughter had her wedding on April 20th. The butterflies were perfect!! I elected to order your butterflies against the suggestions and opinions of my family. The pastor found just the right passage to quote before the release. I changed the ice packs as directed and we released them Saturday afternoon, it was amazing. Shop now for your live butterflies. Thank you for everything!! You can see the wedding on Youtube Marlana+Stephen | Brentwood TN You are welcome to use the video on your website to show others how truely amazing this can make a Wedding. The release was lovely and worth each penny. The shipping, outrageous. Hi Chad, Wanted to share with you that the butterfly release during our celebration of life was fabulous today! Release butterflies for your next butterfly release event. We appreciated your accessibility, availability, attention to detail, and for going the extra mile in every … Its been 3 days since our wedding and they are still flying around our yard! CHAD I JUST WANTED TO SAY THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU FOR THE WONDERFUL SERVICE YOU PROVIDE. Prompt Answer Phone 941-807 … Each and every butterfly flew and it was a gorgeous tribute after our unexpected loss. Below you will find some of the most unique packaging options available for releasing butterflies. They arrived on time on Saturday and were released on Sunday in beautiful weather, in an open field surrounds by tall trees, amongst children from ages 8 to 15. I CANNOT THANK YOU ENOUGH for supplying a great "product" for my special day. I had a lot of questions about it so I gave everyone the website'. Our Recent Butterfly Release Facebook Reviews. Chad, I'm sorry I didn't get a chance to tell you this sooner.... but IT WAS AWESOME!!!! I'm so happy, you are welcome to post our wedding video with the release. Prices as low as $34 per dozen for Painted Ladies butterflies! They came on time and we followed the simple directions to keep them alive. Malory and Jonathan Jimenez, Southridge, Massachusetts. 100% of the 500 butterflies arrived safely and survived perfectly until their release Saturday morning. Having a wedding butterfly release will bring memories of … The children love it as did the adults! The release went perfectly! At checkout page you can save 0 to 90% discount for all brands by using our coupon code. THANK YOU CHAD FOR RESPONDING TO MY EMAIL AND LETTING ME KNOW THAT YOU COULD FILL MY ORDER SO THAT I COULD RELAX AND FOR YOUR CONDOLENCES. My husband was not impressed with my wishes to have the butterflies at our service but after the service his opinion had changed. Please accept my sincerest thank you. T ake your fundraisers to the next level and add a butterfly release to your fundraiser.. She pased away 7/5. I will always consider you first anytime a family member, friend, or myself wants a butterfly release....THANKS AGAIN. The butterflies arrived the day before and we followed all the instructions. All survived and flew quickly out of their little envelope and parents/guardians and counselors were all smiling watching the kids run around in glee as theirs fluttered around the field. Overall Rating. The new season will begin February 13, 2021. WE WILL USE BUTTERFLY RELEASE EVERY YEAR'.. We had the Release of Butterflies yesterday as a memorial to our 35 year old son we lost suddenly from a brain aneursym. We loved the release in honor of our daughter. The memorial service was a beautiful experience because of the butterflies which you sent and we released in our friend's memory and honor. I ordered from this company for my mom's memorial service mainly for her great grandchildren. We had the dedication of his monument followed by the release of butterflies. We used (what else) clear hair 'butterfly' clips to hold the top or the netting closed and was easy to undo! Also, some of the parents came and took out a butterfly and released it in the name of their child. Keep up the good work! The poem was read, the envelopes opened, and we watched in wonder and peace as each and every one took flight! Many butterflies paused around surrounding graves and flowers while others fluttered in the sunshine and breeze. It's not just a funeral. We supply Live Butterflies, Live Larvae and Butterfly school kits as Educational products to schools and school districts nationwide. Hi Chad, Thanks for the butterflies. Thanks again for helping us at a difficult time. Thank you for providing an awesome memorable moment for my daughter's wedding. They definitely made the ceremony, which was Native American based-even more special. It was a loving tribute that I am so happy to have been able to provide for my mom. Thank you for help make my daughters wedding a hugh success. I will refer people to your butterflies and your travel website. We were anxious about whether the little things would be alive when we wanted them, but no worry--they were all fine. When my family and I opened our individual envelopes to release the butterflies, some flew away while others stayed around us landing on our clothes and the flowers we had brought. I wanted to thank you for the quick shipping. Value for Money. hi chad: just want to thank you for everything! As this was happening, 75 Painted Ladies were passed to the guests in envelopes to release as we walked down the aisle instead of throwing rice. I am not aware of any or our guests having a butterfly that didn't fly away in great shape when they opened their envelope. Live Monarch butterfly releases for butterfly themed weddings and funerals. Our kindergarteners here at church did a butterfly release this morning and it was a huge success. I have been using the Butterfly iQ since it’s been available. They were so excited to be so close to something so precious and beautiful! I would also like to forward you 2 pictures that you can use as well. Education Management, 51-200 employees. Now taking orders for 2015. I contacted you at a very busy time of year,(Easter) and you were kind enough to accommodate us at the 'last minute' due to the changing, unpredictable weather. GOD BLESS YOU ALL FOR SUCH CARING AND SHARING OF SUCH BEAUTY AND COMFORT. Just wanted to let you know the Butterflies were Spectacular! Use this 5 Active Coupons for Butterfly Release Company promo code. We had our moving up ceremony for Girl Scouts last night. I will definitely be a repeat customer! They were gorgeous. Thank you so much for sending us beautiful butterflies. We also have butterfly favors and butterfly related products. We only raise Monarch Butterflies. The Painted Lady Butterflies will tend to fly away after release, while the Monarch Butterflies stay and mingle with the guests. I just wanted to let you know that the butterflies for our wedding were absolutely beautiful. My Parents passed away very suddenly within 8 months of each other, right before the wedding, so these butterflies were of huge significance. Our premium live monarch butterflies are superior in quality and price. Cloverlawn Butterflies Butterfly Release Company is a small, family operated butterfly farm located in Orlando, Florida.For many years, thousands of happy customers buy butterflies to release from us for all their special events and occasions such as weddings, funerals and memorials. Thanks again for all your efforts. It was such a beautiful sight! The release concluded the parade. How BBB Processes Complaints and Reviews. Every butterfly was alive and raring to go. It is definitely something our Girl Scouts will remember for years to come. It was beautiful and cameras recorded the event. Used the software for: Less than 6 months. I am so pleased with your service I will rave about you at the knot.com. We were so pleased to see the special personalization on both the interior and exterior of the release envelopes. Wish Upon A Butterfly is dedicated to providing butterfly release for weddings for brides. (Here are some customer stories.) Thank you again Chad. Everyone commented on the 'nice touch'the butterflies were. We will be doing this again next year, the Saturday following the 4th of July, so mark your calendar! The squeals of delight and giggles were so much fun to watch. I went for the painted ladies as they seem to stay around longer and actually landed on some of our wedding pary and guests' hands. International Association of Better Business Bureaus. Not one single dead one. The kids really enjoyed it. Good morning! I was concerned with some of the butterflies not surviving the long trip and temperature shock but they all did! Dear Chad and Company, As the mother of the bride, I suggested a butterfly release in memory of family members that have passed on. It's not just a wedding. I also wanted to thank you for the copy of the Indian Poem you enclosed with the butterflies, that is really going the extra mile and a small jesture that lets your customers know you care. I just wanted to let you know that the experience, from ordering to releasing, went very well and was very touching. I just wanted to Thank You for your help in ordering the butterflies. thank you for all your patience with my calls beforehand and for growing these magnificent butterflies for us to enjoy. I wanted to tell you I was so happy with the Butterfly experience with your company. Thanks a million. They LOVED it!!! Many venues don't allow rice , bubbles, or confetti. BBB remains operational and focused on serving our business community. Ease of Use. Also, thank you for putting the butterflies directly in the box so that we wouldn't have to transfer them. Releasing live elegant monarch butterflies will add a special touch to your butterfly occasion. This was our family's first experience with the butterfly release and I would do this again. Our company is a butterfly farm and we hand raise all of our butterflies. Wish Upon A Butterfly gives individuals and organizations an opportunity to offer a truly unique and exciting fundraiser. Very helpful and followed through on every detail! It was so touching and overwhelming. 5/5. This was a beautiful way to create a memory in honor of dad. The release was very special to many who were honoring or remembering some one special in their lives. More than we could have dreamed for. We had a huge crowd that filled the street after the parade. The first time I saw a butterfly release, I was in awe as much as the couple and the guests were, with how they flew out of the box and rested on laps, on hands, in peoples’, hair. It was one of the most beautiful experiences I've been a part of. The butterflies release at my daughters wedding was beautiful. It was simple to change the ice pack and keep watch over them to be sure they weren't too warm nor too cold. Your staff went above and beyond to ensure that our delivery made it on time for the ceremony. Yes, they flew all over my bouquet and it was breath taking. It was a memorial for my mom and the butterflies were beatiful I know she would have loved it. The Live Butterfly Release for Weddings - The beauty and magic of a live butterfly release at weddings or special events is an experience you will never forget. Our company is a butterfly farm and we hand raise all of our butterflies. The butterfly release was a big hit with the kids at the School, pictures will follow. We could hear them fluttering in the envelopes. The children especially were thrilled to be able to do something special to remember their grandfather. It was just perfect and people are still talking about it! I just wanted to thank you so much for the amazing customer service! Our Hospice House 5k Fun Walk/Run was fantastic. Thanks for printing Camp Me Too on the envelope as well. Live butterflies ready for release in Monroe, Miami Dade, Broward, and Palm Beach county. The painted ladies needed a little coaxing to come out but then they started coming out landing all over the bride and groom and wedding party. with love and blessings. Butterfly Release for weddings, funerals, memorials, and special events by the Original Butterfly Company. Just want to tell you that everything worked out well for yesterday's butterfly release. They made it here to Oregon thank you so much again for all your hard work. Two of the 12 butterflies stayed and rested on the live bouquet of flowers that we had laid on top of his tombstone. Just wanted to send you a quick note about the butterflies we ordered from you. God Bless you both and your business. Chad, Debra and I just wanted you to know that we received the butterflies we ordered from you right on time and in great condition. Most people had never heard of a butterfly release. It was AMAZING! Below are testimonials we have received from satisfied customers about their wedding butterflies and butterfly releases. Hi, my name is Chad with Butterfly Release Company and I'm here today with Murphy. Flutterby Gardens creates magical moments with uniquely designed butterfly release cages, butterfly centerpieces, butterfly release envelopes and butterfly gifts. They’re often flattened and sealed in envelopes or tiny boxes and then shipped over long distances. I just wanted to let you know that for the second year all butterflies that were shipped to me for our kidney walk butterfly memorial release were all alive and all took off as expected. This will be an annual event so keep my information! I have added a link below to www.macon.com, which is the website for the Macon Telegraph. Thank you so much for helping to make the one year anniversary memorial tribute to my Mom such a success. Dealing with a small family business beats dealing with a bigger company every day. Thank you! I was the one to order and care for the butterflies until release, and it was very simple and hassle-free. ALSO THE BUTTERFLY BOX I ORDERED WAS SO PRETTY AND THE BUTTERFLIES WERE BEAUTIFUL!!!! Show More Ratings. We received more comments and compliments on that part of our wedding than on the total of everything else. Then she opened the package and the Monarch, just as beautiful and colorful and graceful,as could be, flew out. We were so pleased as were our guests. The monarchs hung around for a long time, happily grazing on the numerous flowers of the Italian Garden at Maymont Park! BBB Business Profiles may not be reproduced for sales or promotional purposes. Kudos to you and your dedicated staff for raising hardy and beautiful butterflies! Hi Chad, My butterflies arrived on time and in perfect condition. everyone love the butterflies it was a one in a lifetime experience and were thankful that you guys were part of it, again thank you we hope to do business with you guys in the future. So did the adults. The fun part was that many would fly onto their heads or hands and just sit for a bit. the butterflies were an extra special touch to my grandmothers funeral. Monarch and Painted Ladies are the most common butterflies, but Swallowtail are also used. We will definitely continue ordering our butterflies from you! It made for such amazing pictures because we took our time walking down the aisle whispering wishes to our guests butterflies. Our Relay for Life was that much more special because of you. Thank you from the bottom of our hearts for the safe and beautiful shipment of butterflies for release at Kristin's memorial. He would have been 30 this yr so she decided to do a send off differently . Thanks so much for all your help with our butterfly release!!! Thank you for your patience and guidance when ordering the butterflies for my mother's memorial. I took them out to "warm" one hour before release and they possibly needed a little more time, it was warm, but windy on the beach. I am following this little note with an official 'testimonial' that you can use on your site. The butterflies were such a hit and he was having a sale at the time which allowed me to fit at least 1 dozen into my budget for a smaller release at the end. It turned out beautiful! Good luck to all you brides and the keepsake boxes and storage prior felt safe and not a single one of them died prior! The experience was awesome. Thank you so much for your kindness and professionalism. Just want to let you know that our butterfly release memorial for our daughter Amanda was beautiful. Be the first to review! It made our daughters wedding extra special. I was afraid they would all fly out at once and maybe that is how they are suppose to, but they took their time and it was a beautiful experience. The butterflies arrive with instructions on how to get … Butterfly Release for Weddings Dedicated to Providing Healthy Butterflies! I loved the surprise of each guest when they opened their envelope to find a Painted Lady, but the Monarchs stole the show because they were so vibrant and huge. Thanks, so much. Best regards to you, Deanne Austin, TX. 2 reviews of Butterfly Release Company "My cousin passed away. Chad was very helpful in making me feel comfortable prior to picking up my butterflies which saved me money for shipping. Thank you from the bottom of my heart for making her day so special. This one was on the penta that I bought to give my sister! Thank you so much!! They loved the surprise and all the guests enjoyed participating! It was wonderful. On July 13th 2013 my niece had a new way to celebrate her brothers anniv. Check out these Butterfly Release Customer Reviews: Marcella from Swanee, KS wrote us about her Wedding Butterfly Release. But seeing the girls faced when they were handed the butterfly to release was awesome. I think that is phenomenal! Thank you and went just as the instructions said. Thanks so much. EVERYTHING YOU ADVERTISE SO TRUE AND MORE.! That was one of the most enjoyable and interesting experiences I've ever had! Likelihood to Recommend. Thanks again. They butterflies all arrived and survived. I wanted to let you know that my first experience with your company and the release of the butterflies was a success. A butterfly release is a tangible way to show the deep meaning of an important event. The butterflies were so beautiful when they were set free. Read more. The Registered Agent on file for this company is Jennifer Petty and is located at 47967 25th St E, Lancaster, CA 93535. I searched the Internet for a Butterfly release service/vendor. Overall. One landed in the pool but we rescued it with a stick! Shortly after the Navy presented me with the flag in honor of my father, we went outside and all the guest were given their butterfly packets. Funeral Butterfly Release Every life is unique, and honoring the memory of a loved one is a celebration of the individual you have lost. The weather also cooperated and it was a thrill to watch them all take flight! The person who answered my phone call (48 hours before the event) was helpful and showed me how to take advantage of specials that were going on in order to make my purchase as cost-effective and meaningful as possible. One landed on the grooms arm and the bride's bouquet. They are a fantastic memory that we will cherish always. A Butterfly Release Company, Inc. is a Florida Domestic Profit Corporation filed on May 4, 2004. It turned out to be a little chilly for the butterflies, but that was OK because we got to appreciate them close up before they flew off. It was a beautiful closure to a beautiful life, and my grandmother would have loved it. Dear Chad, I just wanted to thank you for all you and your company did to make our Girl Scouts butterfly release a wonderful success! Every butterfly was alive and they stayed around the children for a good 30 minutes. Get directions, reviews and information for Butterfly Release Company in Sorrento, FL. Chad, Thank you so much for everything. Monarch vs. We offer live, healthy, and hand-fed Monarch and Painted Lady butterflies and have a selection of release methods to choose from. Fundraisers. with great care, all of my grandchildren, children and close friends gently opened their envelope and out came the beautiful monarchs and the delicate painted ladies! Software: Kryptronic eCommerce, Copyright 1999-2020 Kryptronic, Inc. You and your wife have both been very sweet and I appreciate it!! What an amazing experience. We followed your instructions to the letter and when our granddaughter and her husband released them during their wedding ceremony yesterday evening it was an inspiring part of this very special event. I look forward to using your service again, and I will definitely recommend you to anyone who asks! They were so beautiful. We added the reading of the memorial poem that was included with the butterflies to our final farewell. Use this 5 Active Coupons for Butterfly Release Company promo code. Last update on 31 October 2020. Monarch and Painted Ladies are the most common butterflies, but Swallowtail are also used. Thank you for an affordable and beautiful way to honor my baby girl the last three years. Hi Chad! They were a huge hit and such a small price to pay to make a great event even Greater! They were all lovely and the release box was beautiful. The butterfly release was fa-nominal! Ordered a butterfly release for my sister’s wedding. Monarch and Painted Ladies are the most common butterflies, but Swallowtail are also used. Everyone enjoyed them at the wedding. Thanks so much! Everyone looked so nervous to find out what they were holding. we followed the exact directions you sent and when we opened the butterflies and put them in a cage they were all alive. I hope your business flourishes. BUTTERFLY RELEASES 1 FREE PLAIN WHITE RELEASE BOX PER MINIMUM ORDER OF 1 DZ BUTTERFLIES Our specialties are weddings, engagements, memorials, Quinceaneras, and birthday parties. The butterflies looked so healthy and happy, it seems like they enjoyed it as much as we did! Thanks so much for your help. It was a cloudy day with a 60% chance of rain forecast. They were just fine. Butterfly Indian Legend for wedding wishes If anyone desires a wish to come true they must first capture a butterfly and whisper that wish to it. We had a wonderful Butterflies and Fairies birthday party for Hope and it was all because of the amazing butterflies we received from your company. We’ll guide you through the process. As they walked back up the aisle they still had a few butterflies clinging to them. The release went amazing and was the talk of our wedding! Butterfly Release Company 33010 Sahara Ct Sorrento FL 32776. I will definitely use your company again in the future! The look on my granddaughter's face, Priceless. 4.2/5. We raised over Ten Thousand dollars yesterday towards our million dollar project to build the first hospice house in Wright County. We have had great comments all around! It went so well, that 5 other people have asked where I got the butterflies because they'd like to do the same thing at their local relay. We had over 100 participants and volunteers for the afternoon. Butterfly Reviews. She purchased 60 butterflies from your company. ALSO EVERY STEP OF THE PROCESS IS SO WELL DONE AND EVERRYTHING IS SO WELL PLANNED AND ARRIVED JUST AS EXPLAINED.NO STRESS INVOLVED BECAUSE OF YOUR PROFESSIONAL SERVICE. The shipping, packaging, and directions were flawless. It was one year to the day that Kristin passed away and the warm feeling we all received in freeing the attractive butterflies will help us and give us comfort knowing that she is now free in nature, just like her butterflies. It was amazing. This was very special for all of us who enjoyed it. You blessed our family and friends more than you will ever know with the services you offer. Thanks again. My second call was to "Butterfly Release Company". All our butterflies were alive and well and a HUGE hit for our baby girl's 1st birthday garden party!! Butterfly Release Company provides live butterflies safely to customers for celebrations, weddings, birthdays and memorials. I just wanted to thank you again for the great customer care you provided, and leave a review for others to read. They got a little frisky prior, but that was ok. I wanted to take just a minute to thank you, it is a truly a wonderful service you provide. Thank you so much. Whether you’re celebrating life at a birthday or memorial ceremony, you can add a butterfly release to any special event and give your guests a memory to last a lifetime. Select your specific type of event from the menu. However, BBB does not verify the accuracy of information provided by third parties, and does not guarantee the accuracy of any information in Business Profiles. Thanks again for a successful release celebrating my son's first birthday in heaven. However, we followed the directions on the care and the relase was successful. And OF COURSE, I have passed your company name on! Live butterfly releases are an amazing way to celebrate life Painted Lady , Monarch, Gulf … There are many ways to express this love; a unique final tribute is a Butterfly Release. Thank you for all that you did in raising the butterflies and ensuring they were safely and promptly shipped. It was truly a beautiful scene. The tears brought by sadness became those of love. Monarchs are the preferred choice of butterflies for release. Everyone loved the release. It's the joining of two lives into something new and different, full of hopes and dreams. Your instructions regarding their care- prior to release were clear and effective. The day was perfect, 65, but sunny. The envelopes were to perfection as well. My butterflies were all alive and well and they were a huge success at both my wedding and my reception. Our company placed an order for butterflies to release this past Saturday at American Cancer Society's Relay for Life in Oakley, CA. when we opened the envelopes they sat there for a few seconds ,fluttered their wings like they were saying hello and then flew.Most flew to our shoulders or just came back to our hands and stayed with us for awhile.many stayed around all day in the flowers we had set out for them and some came back to our tents and just visited.This will be added every year to our RELAY as the the emotion and response was overwhelming !!!! Peggie, Faces of Courage Foundation, Inc., Tampa, FL. We ordered the butterflies for my daughter's 1st birthday. The 2020 live butterfly season has ended. It all worked out great.....Not one casualty! Sliced bread with butter!! Before the ceremony, we videotaped the Monarch transfer to the box. We also ensure that you are fully informed and prepared to... Read More. Customer Service. Saved Save . The addition of the butterfly release was a wonderful experience for my husband and myself as well as the immediate family. Everyone was taken with them. Thanks again for your suggestion and help. All of the butterflies left the beautifully decorated box and provided magical moments and wonderful photographs. Thanks for your excellent service and attention to detail. We offer a free release box with each order as well as complimentary individual personalized release envelopes. Thank You both so much. We have a butterfly farm located in Orlando, Florida which is where we raise live butterflies and ship all across the United States. It was a big hit for all guest. I was so happy that it went well since I babysat the box from arrival til opening! Dear Butterfly Release Company, I wanted to take a moment and sincerely thank you for your help in making our friend's memorial a perfect event. I trust you are having a great day. Thank you so much for making it possible on such short notice. Thank you very much. I really appreciate your walking me through the ordering process, and meeting all of my needs. It was a great event. We have everything to make your live butterfly release a memorable event. it was a beautiful way to memorialize my husband and to celebrate his love of life! Every butterfly flew after just a few seconds, and all the guests commented on how wonderful it was. Folks loved their butterflies and it was fun to watch young and old and folks for all walks of life enjoy their butterfly! That would have been so like my son! Thank you for making this day so special for our son and his new bride. I will use your company again, this was not the last butterfly release for my husband!

Lg Bpm25 Blu-ray Disc Player Manual, Teacher Training Bursary Payment Dates 2020, Micro Led Laptop, Bps 16 Salary In Pakistan 2020, Sargassum Polycystum Common Name, Ds3 Sacred Chime, Durian Packaging For Export, Formal Region Example Ap Human Geography, Chicken Pancetta Mushroom Cream Sauce, Is Fairlife Milk Good For Weight Loss, How To Entertain An Only Child, Washing Machine User Manual Pdf,