folorunsho alakija church

Posted 0 comments

July 17, 2017 – Folorunsho Alakija’s 66th Birthday Thanksgiving Service Holds @ Rose Of Sharon Glorious Ministries[PHOTOS] The female oil billionaire who clocked 66 on Saturday the 15th of July did her thanksgiving at the Rose of Sharon Glorious Ministries in Lagos yesterday. He is the Founder / Senior Pastor of REHOBOTH CHRISTIAN FELLOWSHIP OF MASINDI, Uganda which is a non-denominational Church of over 800 members. Your billionaire counterparts in other parts of the world donate to cancer and aids research, build schools and spend billions of dollars to provide clean water for poor communities around the world, but all u want to offer Nigerians is olive oil, a country that has blessed u with so much wealth and how best u think u can give back is by anointing the poor masses. Billionaire businesswomam, Folorunsho Alakija, pictured anointing church members in Surulere. Y'all should stop annoying one joor. I had the honor of being interviewed by Bishop TD Jakes. That's not a church sorry to say, She too be profetess , anointing oil ko,announce oil ni,hypocrites, so na olive oil she take catch the mugu that have her oil well, these rich Nigerian criminals would do everything to still keep the masses poorer, with their money and exposures, they still teach our people rubish, I will be live her ,they day she will give out her riches to the poor, keep deceiving your self woman of dog. Africa Richest Woman Folorunsho Alakija Anoints Church Members With Special Oil. She opined that if an artiste started off his/her career in church, it is important that such artiste use the gift to serve God, even if such artiste does […] The billionaire recently took to social media to celebrate her 69th birthday with a post. Mrs Alakija, who is regarded as one of the richest black women in the world, founded the interdenominational ministry in 2004. Popular Nigerian billionaire businesswoman, Folorunso Alakija was pictured anointing her church members during an ‘anointing service’ held on Tuesday, September 15, at the Rose of Sharon Glorious Ministry International in Surulere, Lagos. It is interesting to know that Mrs Folorunsho also has a foundation called the Rose of Sharon Foundation. They were seen kneeling before her to receive prayers in an anointing service at her church, Rose of Sharon Glorious Ministry International in Surulere, Lagos. To restore the glory of the Lord’s people, release those in bondage, heal the sick and the broken-hearted and uphold marriages towards effective nation building. "Sell all you've got, give it to the poot, carry your cross, Those idiots up there saying my English is standing on one leg, and all that , look , I don't even care , as long as you get my point, English is not ours, but I would say fyck you all , keep licking ass, what is anointing oil , that an ordinary olive oil , the who of Spain and italy would have been all rich men and woman ,if there are such powers in olive oil, educated morons, how did she made her wealth , if not same as other criminal elites in Nigeria, she will answer this question some day, a house help ,becoming rich all of a sudden, what did she inherited from Her family to be this rich ,using religion to hide her greedy self. Armed robbers kill PoS operator in Edo after collecting her money, phones, other valuables, You have been brainwashed. Folorunso Alakija is a Nigerian businesswoman who is involved in various industries such as fashion, oil, and printing. Off course she can be a pastor, who says rich people can't love God. Earlier on Pastor Robert Kaahwa had served in Kampala as resident pastor for over 18 years and saw the church grow from 80 people to over 1200 people. your content is unique keep it …. Go to FREE, click on ROLL ,also watch 1 minute 5 videos daily, do SMART CONTRACT daily,all the tasks are done on the dashboard,refer your friends via your referral link(Referral earns you 5grams) Richest woman in Nigeria and Nigerian billionaire businesswoman, Folorunso Alakija was seen anointing her church members during an Anointing Service. Rose of Sharon Glorious Ministry International started as a small fellowship in 2004 in our home. Don't judge her for what she's got. The billionaire recently took to social media to celebrate her 69th birthday with a post.. She posted excitedly on Instagram: “Today is my birthday and I have several reasons to be grateful. Some people might not do it because it is tiring. She opined that if an artiste started off his/her career in church, it is important that such artiste use the gift to serve God, even if such artiste does […] There will always be a bigger church to which she sends the 10% of her church income. Rose of Sharon was an NGO meant for widow and now turned Church,what the hell. Biography of the Richest Black woman in the World, Pastor Folorunsho Alakija As she Celebrates her 69th Birthday (PHOTOS. [email protected] Mobile: 08163941957, Contact us via Phone: 08163941957, 08118879335, Your post has been submitted and will be visible after the blog owner approves, CBN New Policy Alert: Receive your foreign funds the way you want, Truck crushes man to death in Port Harcourt (photos), Update: Rapper, G Herbo surrenders to authorities after allegedly being involved in federal fraud case, Agbani Darego-Danjuma and hubby, Ishaya, welcome second child, "Youths can't even win NANS" - Nigerians react as 43-year-old emerges president of National Association of Nigerian Students, Man sets woman 'he's in love with' on fire after learning she was in romantic relationship with stepdad, Restaurant pays waiter her $2,000 tip days after bank refused processing the money because tip was so high, Angry mob sets man ablaze in Ibadan for allegedly snatching motorcycle, #EndSARS: Police withdraws suit seeking to stop the judicial panels of inquiry, Arsenal legend, Patrick Vieira sacked by Nice after a disastrous run of five straight defeats, #EndSARS: Victims of Lekki shootings appear at the Lagos Judicial panel (photos/videos), 795 houses to be demolished for Lagos Fourth Mainland Bridge, #EndSARS: 'The bullet is still in my body'' Victims of Lekki tollgate shooting share their heartbreaking stories (video), "No fertilizer, no additives" - Nigerian man shows off his bountiful yam harvest, says he planted the seed at his backyard due to boredom during lockdown, Book an appointment for your COVID PCR test at ACOUNS laboratory. Nigerian billionaire businesswoman cum pastor, Folorunso Alakija was pictured anointing members of her church during an anointing service held on Tuesday, September 15. Billionaire Businesswoman, Folorunso Alakija pictured anointing her church members with olive oil (Photos) News. Alakija was born in Ikorodu, Lagos State on July 15, 1951. Nigerian billionaire Folorunsho Alakija was spotted anointing members of her church. The church members knelt down to receive the anointing oil and prayers from the billionaire woman. JOIN GRAMFREE !!! Johannesburg, South Africa (PRWEB) November 30, 2012. Here are photos from Folorunsho Alakija’s 60th Birthday and 35th wedding anniversary celebration events. (Photos) Folorunso Alakija, a billionaire businesswoman, is currently making headlines after pictures of her anointing her church members appeared online hours ago! Billionaire businesswoman, Folorunso Alakija is presently making headlines after photos of her anointing her church members surfaced online hours ago! Mrs Alakija, who is regarded as one of the richest black women in the world, founded the interdenominational ministry in 2004. Richest woman in Nigeria and Nigerian billionaire businesswoman, Folorunso Alakija was seen anointing her church members during an Anointing Service. It`s 100% free . Nigerian billionaire businesswoman, Folorunso Alakija was pictured anointing her church members during an 'anointing service' held on Tuesday, September 15, at the Rose of Sharon Glorious Ministry International in Surulere, Lagos. Billionaire businesswoman, Folorunso Alakija is presently making headlines after photos of her anointing her church members surfaced online hours ago! Folorunsho Alakija business tycoon involved in the fashion at The Rose of Sharon Group Nigeria. *Wink*. Nigerian billionaire Folorunsho Alakija donated $700,000 to the Nigerian Anglican Church for the creation of the Anglican Cable News Network (ACNN), the Sun newspaper has reported. Rose of Sharon Glorious Ministry International started as a small fellowship in 2004 in our home. She is best known for being one of the richest black women in the world. Is she now a pastor or something? Nice one, Hmmm trust naija people to flock there to receive 'blessings' to become rich, I would have to be her member so can flourish like her. This was during an anointing service which held on Tuesday, September 15, at the Rose of Sharon Glorious Ministry International in Surulere, Lagos. Empower them, they don’t need your anointing. The only one question and is simple is if it's all done in good faith. They all wore blue and how sure are we dey are not occultist, look at those useless men dat knelt before her for oil. A few years ago, Alakija, who overtook Oprah Winfrey as richest black woman, revealed […] Interesting. I grew up next door to her in Idoluwo, near Isale Eko in Lagos Island. Folorunsho Alakija is vice chair of Famfa Oil, a Nigerian oil exploration company with a stake in Agbami Oilfield, a prolific offshore asset. Amen Xx, Why are Africans so obsessed with being caled a pastor when they have no business referring to themselves as one. Read my full disclosure.) Her father is Late Baba Lamidi Ogbara of blessed memory and he was one of the richest men in Lagos in the 60s and 70s. On 16th August 2003, in conjunction with St. Paul’s Church, Breadfruit, Lagos, The Busy Bees Society bought and setup a rehabilitation home under the name of Hope Center. She does not take anything in her life for granted. Folorunso Alakija (born 15 July 1951) is a Nigerian billionaire businesswoman. Here are more photos from the thanksgiving service. hit the like button if you agree that many of the anointees would prefer to be anointed with dollar rain. Lagos-based mother-of-four, Folorunsho Alakija, 62, started her career as a secretary in a bank then studied fashion and launched a label. Get it as a up honor God pls. Your mama dey sell fire wood for village...òdé! WHEN DEM SHARE OIL WELLS GIVE DEM LIKE BISCUIT,ALL THESE COMMENTATORS NO GO SEE AM NOW.SEE THE ROLL CALL,DURING OBASANJO'S REGIME,WALE ADENUGA,WALE BABALAKIN,WALE TINUBU,FEMI OTEDOLA,,JIMOH IBRAHIM AND ALAKIJA ALL BECAME BILLIONAIRES. Folorunso Alakija is a Nigerian businesswoman who is involved in various industries such as fashion, oil, and printing. She is best known for being one of the richest black women in the world. Lol and she sat down to anoint it. God bless you ma. ( If you are active you can make 500 grams which is equivalent to $1,000 in a very short time) You look sick and you need help'- Peter Okoye clapsback at footballer Osaze Odemwingie, See record breaking baby that is '28 years old' and just 18 months younger than her mum' (photos), Osaze Odemwingie accuses Kanu Nwankwo's wife, Amara Kanu of sliding into his DM and "chasing" him for a chat; she responds, Final year female student 'found dead' in Anambra few days to graduation, Senator Elisha Abbo captured again slapping a young man repeatedly in his hometown (video), Janelle Monae poses in her birthday suit to mark her birthday (+18 photos), I am still going to choose family over everything else - Kanu Nwanwko reacts to Osaze Odemnwigie's claim of his wife Amara chasing him (video), Emmanuel Adebayor accuses ex-girlfriend Dillish Mathews of being a liar and cheat as he narrates what she allegedly did when they were together, Woman reveals chat with her staff after she told him to stop calling her "ma", 'We've been seeing each other for two years - Burna Boy's alleged side chick, JoPearl speaks up (videos), Facebook Comedian Majah Hype explains why he released his ex fiancee's sextape; alleges she cheated on him and beat him up (Photos/Videos). The church members knelt down to receive the anointing oil and prayers from the billionaire woman. you also described folorunsho alakija Africans are still slaves to religious scammers, What's this? But her big break was oil. The Rose Of Sharon Foundation (RoSF) Launched on the 23rd of May 2008, The Rose Of Sharon Foundation was established to provide support for widows and orphans. Baba God pls give me good job that will keep me busy not to go to Church on Tuesday for an evil oil. Those hands are blessed and anything she touches are blessed too, See how people turn the word of God check your Timothy. life It began as an offshoot of the Cathedral Church of Christ, Marina Lagos, Nigeria and has grown into an interdenominational Ministry. She posted excitedly on Instagram: “Today is my birthday and I have several reasons to be grateful. Folorunsho Alakija was born into a polygamous family of 52 children. Mrs Alakija, who is […] why will i allow this woman touch me , nice article you have post , easy to read . Nigeria’s richest woman pledges to donate N1bn to fight coronavirus . Below are pictures showing billionaire Folorunsho Alakija applying anointing oil on the head of members of her church. 1 gram is equivalent to $2, ones you make upto 500grams which is equivalent to $1000 you can withdraw direct into your account . A gathering, like a fellowship. Rose of Sharon Ministries founded […] watch,learn and share ALL Yorubas, yet there was no Crude Oil wells in Yoruba land then. They had their nose masks on, following the NCDC guideline. See more photos […] A country built on fraud !!! I HAVE A PROBLEM WITH SITTING DOWN TO MINISTER DELIVERANCE IF YOU ARE NOT PHYSICALLY CHALLENGED. This was during an anointing service which held on Tuesday, September 15, at the Rose of Sharon Glorious Ministry International in Surulere, Lagos. Folorunso Alakija, one of the richest African women in the world founded the interdenominational church in 2004. Mrs Alakija, who is regarded as one of the richest black women in the world, founded the interdenominational ministry in 2004. The Primate, Church of Nigeria (Anglican Communion), Nicholas Okoh, revealed at an event in Abuja on Monday to unveil the new ACNN logo, as well as to celebrate the … Her Profile Mrs. Folorunso Alakija is a dynamic Nigerian businesswoman and philanthropist. Nigerian billionaire Folorunsho Alakija was spotted anointing members of her church. While you are doing all those tasks mentioned above you are earning grams on your dashboard. IT`S 100% FREE TO SIGN UP AND TO EARN (EARNING AND WITHDRAWING IS 100% CERTAIN,IT COULD ONLY TAKE A LITTLE TIME DEPENDING ON UR ACTIVENESS ) Billionaire businesswomam, Folorunsho Alakija, pictured anointing church members in Surulere. May God help the jobless in this sick country. annointing with what auction . If Your Rent is More Than $1,200/Month, Make These 6 Moves . Mrs Alakija, who is […] On a Tuesday morning? Contact us via email: [email protected], Former President Olusegun Obasanjo said on Saturday in Lagos that Mrs Folorunsho Alakija, Africa’s richest woman by Forbes reckoning, was … God bless you. May God continue to use her more, in Jesus' Gracious Name. Aunty Folorunsho is getting lighter . I bet there is no poor person in her congregation!!! folorunsho alakija blessed and highly favoured by susan eyo-honesty on January 5, 2017 Our appointment that fateful afternoon was at 3pm and not wanting to be guilty of keeping an extremely busy woman like Folorunsho Alakija waiting, I arrived on the dot. I can never give offering and tithe in this church instead they will pay me for coming. This woman used Julius Berger to build herself a bullet proof home in ikoyi,she is so rich and maybe for that reason the "God syndrome," is beginning to creep in. Billionaire businesswoman, Folorunso Alakija is presently making headlines after photos of her anointing her church members surfaced online hours ago! There is nothing wrong in anointing the members of your Church. Rose Of Sharon Glorious Ministry International (RoSGMI). Jesus Christ advised the rich on how to follow him. #2 - Folorunsho Alakija Net Worth: $1.9 Billion#3 Ngina Kenyatta (Net Worth: $1 billion)Mama Ngina kenyatta is the mother of Uhuru Kenyattta, the fourth and thecurrent president of Kenya. JESUS CHRIST LOVES Y'ALL REPENT HE HIS COMING VERY SOON, HALLELUYAH. One of the richest African women, Folorunsho Alakija, has recently acquired a luxurious three-story-high house that was custom built for her. Mrs Alakija shares the secret to her success on her visit to The Father's house Aberdeen. Famfa Oil's partners include Chevron and Petrobras. Replaced by Folorunsho Alakija. Teams behind the house. I used to know her personally, many years ago. Let God do the judging. Here are more photos from the thanksgiving service. Share Tweet. Kemi Filani News gathered that Folorunso Alakija anointed her church members during an ‘anointing service’ held on Tuesday, September 15, at the Rose of Sharon Glorious Ministry International in Surulere, Lagos. Street Children Rehabilitation Ministry, Busy Bees, Cathedral Church of Christ, Marina Lagos 2003 Founder The Rose of Sharon Foundation ... Folorunsho Alakija. Kemi Filani News gathered that Folorunso Alakija anointed her church members during an ‘anointing service’ held on Tuesday, September 15, at the Rose of Sharon Glorious Ministry International in Surulere, Lagos. Bear in mind she is over 60... Do you know if she has issues with her legs or spine that make standing difficult? They had their nose masks on, following the NCDC guideline. Nigerian billionaire Folorunsho Alakija donated $700,000 to the Nigerian Anglican Church for the creation of the Anglican Cable News Network (ACNN), the Sun newspaper has reported. I'm soliciting for financial support for my saloon business, really need money to get equipment...Thanks in anticipation. Olawale Agbede Sep 15, 2020 Sep 15, 2020 My Area, Top Stories, Wealth 0. Nigerian to impersonate no dey hard them make they come church come see madam. She was a business administrator and banker before following her heart and creative calling to join the fashion industry. She is the group managing director of The Rose of Sharon Group which consists of The Rose of Sharon Prints & Promotions Limited, Digital Reality Prints Limited and the executive vice-chairman of Famfa Oil Limited. See business sense. In 2013, she replaced Oprah Winfrey to become the richest black woman in the world with a $1.88b net-worth. Folorunsho Alakija is the founder of the Rose of Sharon foundation, a Christian-based charity which gives out small grants to widows. In fact, it's very needed and necessary; problem of course is the potential back sliding. 8. (This page may contain affiliate links. This fashion designer turned oil magnet and now pastor is really on top of her game. Free Home Buyer Seminar, invest your tax $$$. In case you don’t know, Folorunsho Alakija, Nigerian Oil Mogul has a ministry of her own.Yesterday Tuesday, September 15, the business tycoon was pictured anointing her church members during an 'anointing service' held at the… Health. To sign up WhatsApp me: God help us! Sitting like a JuJu priest ...is that how to anoint people. OBJ the Nationalist. Mrs Alakija, who is regarded as one of the richest black women in the world, founded the interdenominational ministry in 2004. Take a look at the pictures of this gorgeous building and also find out who built it and how expensive it was, as well as some other interesting facts. She is involved in the fashion, oil, real estate and printing industries. Bfor any foolish anonymous comment shit,here read your bible. She is involved in the fashion, oil, real estate and printing industries. 1/17/2020 Her mother was the first wife and she is the 2nd born of her father. Billionaire businesswomam, Folorunsho Alakija, pictured anointing church members in Surulere Olawale Agbede Sep 15, 2020 Sep 15, 2020 My Area , Top Stories , Wealth 0 Nigerian billionaire businesswoman, Folorunso Alakija was pictured anointing her church members during an 'anointing service' held on Tuesday, September 15, at the Rose of Sharon Glorious Ministry International in … Folorunso Alakija As A 7-Year-Old In 1951 With Her Sister (Throwback Photo) / Throwback Photo Of Folorunso Alakija In 1973 As A Secretary / Folorunso Alakija: My Oil Block And How I Became Nigeria's Richest Woman (1) Adenuga is from Aqua Ibom, Wale Babalakin is from Bayelsa, Wale Tinubu is from Rivers, Jimoh Ibrahim is an Uhrobo from Delta, Akakija is ijaw/Ishekiri in Warri, Delta State. Richest black woman and oil magnate Folorunsho Alakija was at an event over the weekend where she spoke about singers who started off in the church. Dr. Folorunsho Alakija was born 15th of July 1951. Strive Masiyiwa. Zero eight one zero four nine eight two nine nine four . Share. It is so refreshing to see a confirmed billionaire doing the work of God. Nigerian billionaire businesswoman cum pastor, Folorunso Alakija was pictured anointing members of her church during an anointing service held on Tuesday, September 15. www.thepennyhoarder.com. OBJ we hail Ooooh. Nigerian billionaire businesswoman, Folorunso Alakija was pictured anointing her church members during an ‘anointing service’ held on Tuesday, September 15, at the Rose of Sharon Glorious Ministry International in Surulere, Lagos. R. Kelly’s Daughter, Buku Abi, Shares She Recently Lost A Child. Where do all these people get all these practices from....bible? See there's nothing wrong in having a congregation. Kemi Filani News gathered that Folorunso Alakija anointed her church members during an ‘anointing service’ held on Tuesday, September 15, at the Rose of Sharon Glorious Ministry International in Surulere, Lagos. Pls my sister show me how you get your money pls. What a shame. Rose of Sharon Glorious Ministry International started as a small fellowship in 2004 in the home of Mr Modupe & Mrs Folorunso Alakija. Read my full disclosure.) Obj will tell you whether she fears God or not. Africa Richest Woman Folorunsho Alakija Anoints Church Members With Special Oil. Religion religion religion... Good to know .. The church members knelt down to receive the anointing oil and prayers from the billionaire woman. Nigerian billionaire businesswoman, Folorunso Alakija was pictured anointing her church members during an ‘anointing service’ held on Tuesday, September 15, at the Rose of Sharon Glorious … Richest black woman and oil magnate Folorunsho Alakija was at an event over the weekend where she spoke about singers who started off in the church.

Types Of Differential Scanning Calorimetry Pdf, Gourmet Cupcakes Near Me, Little Caesars Deals, How To Create An Incident Response Plan, Importance Of Mother Tongue Essay In Malayalam, Stove Top Stuffing Chicken Casserole,