folorunsho alakija phone number

Posted 0 comments

Folorunsho Alakija business tycoon involved in the fashion at The Rose of Sharon Group Nigeria. God bless you. Up to 200000. Good evening ma, I need your help to provide money for me to pay my school fees and acomodation. Hello ma, good evening ma I’ve heard alot about you, and I’ve also made my research, that’s why I’m reaching out for your help ma. my account details DAODU MUIZ OWOLABI(2116537957) zenith bank), Good morning ma my name is Badmus Adeola am an orphan.Am through with my NCE but I want to have my degree ma but no one to help me ma I will be glad if you can help me to have my degree ma.my phone number is 09036844794. Good pm ma. Pls any amount ma, due to the fact that have tried all my possible best,that why I urged for your help ma please! The hearts you have touched and blessed will make a way for you in heaven. please ma just need your advice and counsel,can I drop my number ma. I am so in need of financial support to pay my school fees/ house rent which amounts to N60, 000. Ma we are in dire need of support from well meaning Nigerians and we want to use this medium to solicit for your help in order for us to register the group most especially. Amen, You are a great woman because of the way that you treats small folks. I wait to hear from u. hello ma my name is ademola adeniyi am from ibadan but am living in logos here mum pls I seriously need ur help . Good day ma.my name is ijeoma moses..pls ma u reaalyy need ur help..my parents are about to be evicted from d house cos of rent..ma pls i need ur help .am a graduate with no job yet..i need d sum of#150000 to settle the rent..God bless you ma..08067768460..king_ijeoma@yahoo.com. Am so happy for you ma, I am Ojo Opeyemi Morenikeji. My name is Kelvin Egbele, i am a member of a newly established group (not registered) called THE TECH GROUP. On behalf of the church, I plead for financial help from you. A memo has been pasted for those that have not paid that they wouldn’t be allowed to write this second semester exam which will commence on August 18, 2019. Mrs. Folorunsho Alakija is happily married to Mr. Modupe Alakija and the couple is happily blessed with four sons and two grandchildren including Ladi Alakija who got married to Lolade in August 2012 and Rotimi Alakija who also got married recently. Folorunso Alakija has a real estate portfolio of over $100 million. She was born in Ikorodu, Lagos in 1951 to the first wife of Chief LA Ogbara, the head of a Muslim family noted for their financial supremacy. Hello White. Especially house ma we don’t have money to rent a house ma. Folorunsho Alakija’s Mansion is also rated as the most expensive residential house in Africa. Acc:Nmb 0216460938. pls ma I we like to highly thank u for d much u have done n pray that d good Lord we continue to lift u above as u render help to d poor n needing once again thanks,pls ma I we luv 2 have ur support in terms of my training,this are my name irhivben Kelvin acct number is 3067629430 first bank.thanks ma I appreciate ur luv. Folorunsho Alakija In 2014, Oprah Winfrey was temporarily unseated by Folorunso Alakija as the richest woman of African descent in the world.. Alakija is ranked by Forbes as the richest woman in Nigeria with an estimated net worth of $2.1 billion. So far we have made our first outreach to Cheshire School in Oyo State to teach ICT fundamentals to the physically challenged. How Africa October 25, 2016, 11:02 am 1 Comment Famfa Oil’s partners include Chevron and Petrobras. This is my number.08091196079.08144638774. Mac ; Windows 8, 8 RT, 10 and Modern UI ; Windows 8 desktop, Windows 7, XP & Vista ; Kindle Cloud Reader. May the Lord continue to guide and direct you. pls can you help me to pay my school fees. Please ma, help. I got a wet grinding machine but other machines have been a mirage. Painting job and dry cleaning. 7. Supreme Stitches was born after her sojourn in England to study Fashion Design. Mrs. Folorunsho Alakija is happily married to Mr. Modupe Alakija and the couple is happily blessed with four sons and two grandchildren including Ladi Alakija who got married to Lolade in August 2012 and Rotimi Alakija who also got married recently. Also, the wedding had over N1 million roses which was done by Jeff Leatham who is said to command excess of N100 million for flowers. Note that the IUC number is placed on the red sticker under your GoTv decoder. temmy pee, you need sponsorship for primary school? I lost my mummy when I was just two years, she died through operation when she wanted to give birth to my immediate younger bro. She is also a philanthropist with a firm belief that her philanthropy was a calling from God. She quit her job at First National Bank of Chicago, Lagos to follow her dream of investing in the fashion industry. Among the setups that I have identified in the Financial, Market, one of them will be ready for transaction on the 31st October 2019. Thank you ma for your consideration and we hope to work with you in future. In 2013, she replaced Oprah Winfrey to become the richest black woman in the world with a $1.88b net-worth. Reach Me On +234 8027633501.God Bless U Ijn, Am a graduate, I am tired, but wont give up, i need a job, pls help me with one. That one singular setup is containing 13 transactions. Alakija owns a Bombadier jet which cost her $46 million. She is the founder of Rose of Sharon Foundation, a non governmental organization that helps widows and orphans by empowering them through scholarship and business grants. Folorunso Alakija needs no introduction. Ma we are really suffering. Thank You For The Consideration! I’m a student of Ekiti state university in affiliation with Emmanuel Alayande college of education. Email-ebenezer.nwaoha@yahoom. Folorunsho Alakija once declared that hers was not a rags to riches story as she has come from a rich family. Folorunsho Alakija Net Worth. I need ur financial assistant and a job. She made headlines a few years ago when she introduced Oprah Winfrey as the most famous woman in the world. Apostle Alakija speaks at the ‘Women in Leadership Africa’ webinar hosted by the Common Wealth Enterprise and Investment Council. Complement ma, how you been doing with family and your business ma? Good evening Ma, am sincerely grateful to God 4 making u a woman of substance. Folorunsho Alakija In The Mood Of Worship (Photo) - Business - Nairaland . I need a good job, So that me too i will be sponfeed my Family. Folorunsho and her partner, lawyer Modupe Alakija of the Adeyemo Alakija family, married in 1976. Also, she’s listed as the second most powerful Nigerian woman after Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala and the 87th most powerful woman in the world. While, i need any frm bcs am contended wt wht i hv. While she has a lot of money, she also depends on her thriving family for love and support. Ma, Help Can Be Loan Depending On You You Want It To Be. Alakija initially had a number of rejections when she was looking to break into the competitive industry but each time she did more homework and went right back. She is a prolific philanthropist and member of numerous charities. thank u may God continue to bless and replenish u, good morning ma, my name is Caiaphas am from Cameroon . She is not only the richest woman in Nigeria but the richest woman in Africa and one of the richest black women in the world according to Forbes Magazine. Dr. Folorunsho Alakija was born 15th of July 1951. The British Nigerian, DJ Xclusive is related to her. If you are still alive, you have to wake up and work hard toward your future not begging !! Here my contact please ma:07059244240, hello ma, am happy with things you do, my name is Rapheal Ihuoma am from IMO state, am planning to go to Dubai and work but no one to sponsor my visa, need your help, here are my contact… 08163768696, good morning ma,blessing and mercy shall follow u all the days of ur live may u live long ma.i will b very happy if almighty God can touch ur heart.i want to set on a business but no money.i need ur help ma.09084860922.tanks, Gud day Madam I tank Godalmighty for ur determination and all d variables DAT made u whom u are today.I will like to meet u in person if did request is granted. Also, she worked at First National Bank of Chicago (FinBank), now owned by FCMB, before moving on to the fashion world. 2086631857-UBA Acct Name: Shikbis Zangdak Faith Savings. Folorunsho is very much into philanthropic work. According to Forbes she is worth $1.1 billion. Please Ma, I beg in the Name of God, I need help from you am sock with poverty i need your assist to help me out from this Problems. To do what you may have thought to be impossible. 58A, A.J Marinho Drive, Off Sinari Daranijo Street, Off Ligali Ayorinde Street, Victoria Island, Lagos, Nigeria. The wedding was certainly a show of class with over N2 billion. pls god will help u . Good day ma?? Even if it cannot be up to,any amount will be appreciated. God bless u and he will continue to bless. Pls I need ur assistance ma. She was not born with the proverbial silver spoon in her mouth but she has created a Business Empire of her own. am a graduate of federal polytechnic offa. 6233302176 fidelthy bank.. Agbaje damilola. is 0018440413, GTBank, Name Etim Nse. !, I think, the writer just mentioned the name and add the picture of this mama. Andrew T Awuha Is My Name,my Phone Numbers 08035502585,08017535356. My name is Norah Benard,ma i need your help, i want you to sponsor me into (NDA:Nigeria defence academy ) pls ma help me and God will continue to bless you abundantly, hi my name is blessing I am a graduate looking for job ma I really wish you can help me thank you God bless you 07065989287, pls ma my name is blessing pls I need your help I am a graduate looking for job pls ma if you can help me ma God bless you ma here is my number 07965989287, Mama may almighty alah grnt u good heath pls mama i nid ur help i order to provide me good work 08050824154, plz God let me 2 see my help, friend all over d world plz I need help diz my line 08127430585, Interesting i pray God make u bigger ma’am… It’ll be a pleasure meeting you ma’am… I would appreciate if you can contact me with-09099406669. Mummy u look absolutely grt & gorgeouse. Thanks a lot madam. before she can grow to this level she must had hold God strong. bless u mum, 26th yrs today I have been leaving with spinal injury, all effort to secure succour for a medical care wasn’t possible, this is another trial opportunity upon me, as u dedicate as part of your life in God work, please.. the only thing I plead from you is, be part of giving me a hope in life again, medical Care is all I need. I really need your help ma Account name: Durodola Iqmat Account number: 0374635575 Bank: Gtbank I anticipate your reply ma, Hello ma, good evening ma. Folorunsho Alakija is a Nigerian businesswoman, one of the richest African women and also one of the richest black women in the world. Ma God bless you, am i lost my parents at age of 3 so my grandma trained me till i finished secondary school and i had no money to continue. I’M really indebted to so many people and organisation. She started her elementary education in the United Kingdom at Dinorben School for Girls, Hafodunos Hall, Llangernyw, Wales. Eventually, she partnered with Deep Water Petroleum Limited, a subsidiary of Texaco in which she made the company the technical adviser for the exploration licence. You can also fill out our contact form. I am from a family that is not well to do.I lost my dad when I was 2 ,I stop schooling cause my mum couldn’t afford money to see me through my education. She returned to the United Kingdom where she bagged a diploma in Secretarial Studies from Pittman’s Central College. Good morning ma! I wish you can help me, i’ am young” graduate from- maritime academy oron nigeria, if you canådo that god will blss you… {By opt kingsley phn num 08064449546}, May The Peace Of God Be Wit U & Strengthen U In All U Do.Am Princeben By Name,frm Edo State But I Base In Abuja The Fct.Am A Gospel Artist & I Need A Sponsor Which I Believe By The Grace Of God Wit People Lik U On My Side.It Is Wel & Over.Plz. Strive Masiyiwa. My acct:0049514771(Access Bank). I pray God will always blessing you MA… Gtb Acct: 0209299844, Acct name : OTESILE Oluwatobiloba o. Thank you ma. Please ma, kindly support me cos presently where am staying with my only wife and children, we always experiencing flood each time it rains. Elle contrôle plusieurs entreprises dont FAMFA Oil Ltd, société pétrolière familiale dont elle est vice-présidente en charge de la planification stratégique et de l’administration quotidienne. God bless u mma for all your generousity, your blessings from God can never be limited Amen, am also a vibrate graduate textile engineering at futo, am willing to work for u and your company to any lent as long as am alway busy and pls ma help me out of dis poverty life and God will never forget u. ! Here is a breakdown from top 10 list compiled by sugarmummynumber.com.ng. Jst in case, it wil do me good to get intouch wt u & to knw u better. mum I need your assistant to aid me to start my own business ma, here is my number 08144824240, as you aid me may God Almighty continue to bless you in Jesus name, GOOD DAY MA…. She is involved in the fashion, oil, real estate and printing industries. 2. She is a female billionaire that founded the Famila Oil – one of the biggest oil companies in Nigeria. She was awarded the best fashion house in 1986. I need your financial help madam, may God continue to owe you & your family infinite blessings, thanks. I need ur finacial support ooooo. Re: Folorunsho Alakija: Nigeria’s Richest Woman [photos] by nerodenero: 11:38pm On Mar 12, 2015; I dont envy her at all as she has done well for herself.I'd rather pray to hit my own mega pay.It's possible and I believe it. Tank God for her. In 1974 Alakija began working in Lagos, Nigeria, as an executive secretary and would later transition to working at FinBank, formerly known as the First National Bank of Chicago, for a number of years. Am a widow with three boys, I lost my husband in the year 2010, mummy pls help me am powerless, jobless, mummy please make an impact in my family, you have been helping people. Her primary education was in Britain at the Dinorben Girls School in Wales. Alakija’s first company was a fashion label whose customers included the wife of former Nigerian president Ibrahim Babangida. I need the followings: Slasher, Washer, drier and paletizer to complete. I wish to further my education and have my fashion designing certificate. is 0018440413 GTBank Etim Nse Thank you for your understanding. Pls ma this is my phone no.07087712343. Thank you ma, I’m still undergraduate my dream is to be a great investor like u. I knew that u are nw a consultant pls MA I nid ur advice, pls ma, may God continue to bless u more and more I need your help ma. Am a student of NOUN studying Bsc mathematics(200L). 07061537085. thank you ma’am. In 2013, Folorunsho Alakija was appointed as the Vice-Chairman of the National Heritage Council and Endowment for the Arts by the Federal Government of Nigeria. She changed career paths in 1984 and went to study fashion designing in the United Kingdom for one year. She established Supreme Stiches, a tailoring company which eventually became Rose of Sharon House of Fashion. And ever since then my dad has been d one taking care of me and my siblings.. you can reach me on this numbers 08035433296 or 08056806531, Good morning Mr Alakija ma am proud of you to be the richest woman in Nigeria and Africa, anyway you are blessed and success already and you shall continue be blessed and success in Almighty name of Allah, ma am Lateef Aromire am from isale eko iga Aromire Lagos Island Lagos State but i live in Ede Osun State due to my condition i lost my father since my child, am fashion designer but i don’t have my own shop and i have nobody to assist me nor sponsor ma i want you to please assist me by buy me machines and rent shop for me in Lagos State so i can be out of suffering and meet up with my needs then take care of my mom and my youngest once, this is my contact number 08161132977 or 07082141733, gudday ma, i will be happy if you can hlp me on my education.am julius francis living in ijebu igbo,ogun state(07054418320. She’s happily married to Modupe Alakija and they have four grown up sons and one grandchild. I’ve finished my secondary school last year but couldn’t further because of lack of financial support. In an interview in 2014, she stated that she still cooks for her husband. In February 1996, the company’s name was changed to Famfa Oil Limited with the vision to be the leading indigenous oil & gas exploration and production company in Nigeria. I study at kogi state polytechnic we have been on strike for the past five month and we are ask to resumed yesterday which is 05/06/2017 but I’ve tried my possible best to get my school fees but all my effort seems to be in vain. Her sons assist her in managing her numerous businesses. Folorunsho Alakija was born in 1951 in Ikorodu, Lagos stateof Nigeria to the family of Chief L.A Ogbara. She has investments in Portugal in both banking and digital sectors. God will always bless you. God bless you ma, Good day ma, my name is kabir , i need financial assistance for my education and accommodation in hostel ma, #200,000 is what i need ma, please ma i want your help ma, may Almighty God bless you and your entire family ma, Gtb A/N 0171301831 A/name:- Ogunfolabi kabir, Good morning ma My name is okafor rejoice, I need assistance to pay for my school requirements my mates are in school, school of nursing And the requirements in N500,000 08184538667 Account number: 0248626311 Acc name:okafor rejoice chiemerigo Bank:GT bank Thank you ma and God bless, Good morning ma My name is okafor rejoice, I need assistance to pay for my school requirements my mates are in school, school of nursing And the requirements in 500,000 08184538667 Account number: 0248626311 Acc name:okafor rejoice chiemerigo Bank:GT bank, I pray all your joy shall never turn to sorrow,u will not bury any of ur fruits I don’t need to lie all because am In need, but the problem an having is all about how to start small business even if to feed,am helpless and hopeless,presently am a PTA teacher where am receiving 10,000 per month minus 4000 fare,pls ma any amount as the spirit leads I will appreciate ma Acct number: 3011071767 Bank: Polarize bank acct name: Olawoye Bukola. Dear. I will neither ask for money or anything, but I will want you to organize a seminars for those haven’t be ‘born again’ or given their life to Christ.. Winning Souls should be effective…Love you♥♥♥, G MA,MY NAME IS MRS ERIAMIATOE IFY CHARLES,I HAVE TWO LOVELY DAUGHTERS FOR MY HUSBAND AND AM STILL MARRIED, PLEASE MA I NEED A FINANCIAL HELP FROM YOU MA, THINGS ARE SO BAD FOR ME AND MY FAMILY,AM A GRADUATE But BECAUSE THERE IS NO JOB,I WENT TO LEARN FASHION DESIGNER,NOW AM THROUGH NO MONEY TO ESTABLISHED THE BUSINESS,MY HUSBAND IS TRYING BUT HIS INCOME IS NOT ENOUGH FOR THE FAMILY,TO FEED TWO TIMES A DAY IS A BIG PROBLEM FOR US,I DON’T WANT MY CHILDREN TO SUFFER AND I DON’T WANT MY MARRIAGE TO BE DESTROY,I LOVE MY FASHION DESIGNER BUSINESS.PLEASE MA HELP ME TO ESTABLISH MY BUSINESS AND I WILL FOREVER GRATEFUL TO YOU MA. All You Need To Know About One of the Richest Black Women In The World, Second in Africa; Folorunsho Alakija!! The couple has completed 39 glorious years of marriage. 4. From a family of 7boys and one girl but due to a gunshot my father recieved from criminals that desgises theirselfs as policemen and offer to give him a lift on a buzines trip to benue state and on getting to otukpo round about he was diverted in a bush where he was shot and ever since then we have been suffering and thank god for this great opportunity and i am beging u to help us lesson our cup of hardship and sorrow. The Reason For This Is I Am NCE Holder With A High Zeal To Become A Teacher But Is Not Easy,people Had Been Cheating (collecting Money)on Me To Help In Local Teaching Board To Get Job But No help For 4 Years Now, So I Want Start Bookshop In Order To Take Away My Heart Teaching Job. OML 127 is an offshore oil-field and Folorunso Alakija owns 60% shares in this company. Folorunsho Alakija is happily married to Modupe Alakija. Strive Masiyiwa. My name is Eze Mmaduabuchi Moses am Enugu state but base in lagos living with my uncle. TECH is all about ‘Technological Education for the physically challenged’ and our motto is “seeing beyond the physical”. Well i,m James Godwin here are my number 07066210049.i will be gratfuL ma if you can render me job so that i can effort my bill thanks God bless you.and me….. Good evening mum,am Akinbobola Oluwole f.From ode IRELE in Ondo state Nigeria.I graduated from universities des science appliqué et management(USAM)Porto novo in republic of benin.After my degree program I search for job.no job ma.And now mum I want to travel out to either Canada or united kingdom.pls mum I really need ur help ma and I believe with faith that u will render me the help.thanks mum. Pls ma,i need your help cos am orphan and i dont have any parent to take care of me anymore and i wish to further either my education or to rendered job for me,God will continue to bless you more abundantly than before ma and this is my phone number 08119961###. i managed to work, save a little and supported myself in school but now I want to further and go back for my HND but no money and no body to assist me Ma. This led to her selling off 40% stake of company shares to Deep Water. My number is 08037609898, i really wish to meet mrs alakija in person to tap from her greatness ow i wish she can inmpact my life with her wealth;madam if in anycase u come across dis pls am looking up to you as my messian;kingsley sleyjay my facebook name, good morning MA.

Directions To Sauk Centre Minnesota, Social Work Leadership Certificate, Surf Forecast Rockaway, Central New England Railroad, Where To Put Bleach In Washing Machine, Longest Aged Cheese, Nutella Crepe Recipe For 2, Who Invented The Letter Zero,