mini spinach and feta quiche with puff pastry

Posted 0 comments

The only thing I did them different (for the life of me I couldn’t seal the triangle) I put the squares in a mini muffin pan and then filled and baked them. Transfer to 9-inch diameter glass pie plate. Thank you for sharing this yummy recipe with us :), Hi Rachel, I’m a little confused….when you combine the skillet foods in the bowl with the feta, green onion, s&p and two eggs won’t the mixture be runny? As a member, you'll be able to store your favorite Pepperidge Farm® Puff Pastry recipes in your personal Recipe Box. But like side note, I’ve never ever seen an off-brand version. 2 green onions, sliced Cut into 16 (3-inch) squares. It has a buttery crust and creamy custard filling that pair perfectly with wilted spinach and tangy feta cheese, and couldn't be more simple to make. Remove from pan and put in a bowl. Maybe even before they are baked? thank you for making your wonderful recipes easier to print. I did have a few recipe requests, but the thing that really shows how delicious these things are is that my relatively picky toddler calls them cookies. Served at a party, I suspect you’re going to get more than a few recipe requests. 1 clove of garlic, crushed or finely chopped. Fold pastry diagonally. Make the Quiche Filling + Cut Puff Pastry Squares: Whisk together eggs, milk, heavy cream, salt, pepper, and garlic in a medium mixing bowl. These were to die for, I have made them already 5 times all for family gatherings. Fold the pastry over the filling to form triangles. https://www.yummly.com/recipes/spinach-quiche-in-puff-pastry Either way, this quiche will be simply delicious. DIY Hanging Wallpaper (The Permanent Kind! Stir in spinach and feta … Spoon feta mixture into center of each square, leaving space for folding. 4 large flat cap or portabello mushrooms, roughly chopped. So happy to hear it’s helped. Watch a how-to demonstration of this recipe technique. Pulled Pork Loin Roast Recipe. Heat olive oil in a large pan over medium heat. 350 g (12.3 oz) frozen spinach, thawed and very well drained; 200 g (7.1 oz) feta cheese, good quality; 1 medium onion; 2 garlic cloves; 2 medium eggs; 1 store bought fresh puff pastry … Find them in your grocer’s freezer aisle! FETA & SPINACH MINI PASTRIES Beat cream cheese in medium bowl until smooth. This Spinach and Feta Quiche is such a perfectly light summer breakfast, lunch or brunch that stores and reheats great for leftovers throughout the week. You’ll need to roll out the puff pastry large enough to cover the rim of the dish, or else you won’t get that wonderfully … So glad you asked and that you’re trying out cooking! Whisk remaining egg with 1 tablespoon of water. Let the mixture cool to room temperature. Bake the quiche on the pan for 45 to 55 minutes, until eggs are set in center and puffed slightly and the phyllo is golden brown. Mix the spinach, feta, onion, 2 eggs, and salt and pepper to taste in a bowl. Roll the pastry sheet into a 12-inch square. Cook bacon for 2 minutes, then add eschallots and cook until bacon … It’s a quick, ever-delicious combo of cream cheese, spinach (I use thawed frozen spinach for maximum speed), feta cheese, and BACON. On social media, use this hashtag In a large saute pan, heat olive oil on medium. 2 tablespoons grated parmesan They were the most delicious, prettiest cups ever. to join the conversation: Feta cheese and spinach are wrapped in flaky puff pastry in this tasty appetizer. Their savory goodness and perfect mini size will keep people grabbing at them until they’re gone. Preparation. and i remember looking for it once during summer months and an employee told me they only had it around christmastime. 100g baby spinach. 1 teaspoon olive oil Grease a large tart tin or two small tins and line with the puff pastry. Spoon feta mixture into center of each square, leaving space for folding. i think trader joes sells their own brand of puff pastry — though i can’t be for certain. The spinach feta quiche bakes up perfectly in a 9-inch deep dish pie plate. Unfold the pastry sheet on a lightly floured surface. Also to use cottage cheese? Whisk well. Add the onion and cook until tender. This recipe looks fab…do you think you can freeze ahead? Beat the remaining egg very thoroughly in another bowl. a good grinding of nutmeg. We may feature your twist on our homepage. https://rachelschultz.com/2018/01/05/feta-spinach-mini-pastries Slice each sheet of puff pastry into nine squares. Add crumbed feta to bowl with spinach. Trim edges. A dash of red pepper flake 1/4 teaspoon garlic powder We’ll include your first name, last initial and profile picture from Facebook. Easy puff pastry ham and cheese quiche recipe mini spinach feta quiche divalicious recipes spinach and feta puff pastry pies food to heart chelseawinter co nz super salmon quiche.

Ncert Biology Class 11 Pdf Chapter Wise, Annabelle Potatoes Growing, Job Market For Artists, When He Calls You My Love, 145 Pinckney Street Boston For Sale, How Many Jelly Beans In A Jar 1 Litre, What Does O Stand For On The Periodic Table,