spiritual motivational speakers

Posted 0 comments

unicode-range: U+0900-097F, U+1CD0-1CF6, U+1CF8-1CF9, U+200C-200D, U+20A8, U+20B9, U+25CC, U+A830-A839, U+A8E0-A8FB; } #1 Bear Grylls. I thank God for a mummy who drove away foolishness from my heart with her frequent use of the “rod of correction” (Prov 22:15). God is true to his word and Pastor Anil Kant got his entire house to Jesus in the year 2001 and found great inner peace. TRUST GOD ( EVEN WHEN LIFE DOESN'T MAKE SENSE ) This channel is about to motivate and inspire you! font-family: 'Rajdhani'; Wayne Dyer was an internationally renowned author and speaker in the field of self-development. font-display: swap; They have been popular and known to increase happiness, sales, leadership, and performance in people. For nearly a year my prayer was that God would give me at least a couple of prayer partners on the campus. font-weight: 300; Now began his real test of faith when he started sharing the Gospel with his wife and children. unicode-range: U+0000-00FF, U+0131, U+0152-0153, U+02BB-02BC, U+02C6, U+02DA, U+02DC, U+2000-206F, U+2074, U+20AC, U+2122, U+2191, U+2193, U+2212, U+2215, U+FEFF, U+FFFD; If you don’t keep a pace with your companions, perhaps it is because you hear a different drummer. But at the same time, his heart continued to search for the truth as he had been longing for a deep and enduring relationship with God. Near to her heart is the Esther Prayer Group ministry in which women gather to pray for women around the world in order to see their lives touched and changed by God’s power. We are aware that with 5 loves and 2 fishes he had fed thousands of people. font-weight: 700; font-display: swap; /* latin-ext */ Required fields are marked *. Quarterly magazine on Contemporary Spirituality, Perennial Wisdom, Self Development, Eastern Philosophy and Western Mysticism. Situated near the southern tip of the country, it was named Nazareth by the early missionaries when the villagers turned to Christian masse. font-family: 'Poppins'; Workaholics. Brenda Crouch is a TV host, spiritual motivational speaker, author, and singer-songwriter who shares a dynamic message of healing and restoration. I confessed my sins to God and got reconciled with him. He was rather scared when he saw me because he thought that I had come to rag him! font-family: 'Poppins'; font-display: swap; Especially women and thousands of families are built through her prayers and words of encouragement from the scriptures. Dear Friends, I feel so much joy to share with you all: India’s Top 10 Spiritual Mentors & Motivators. font-family: 'Poppins'; font-weight: 400; unicode-range: U+0900-097F, U+1CD0-1CF6, U+1CF8-1CF9, U+200C-200D, U+20A8, U+20B9, U+25CC, U+A830-A839, U+A8E0-A8FB; Our lives do not belong to us; they belong to Him. unicode-range: U+0400-045F, U+0490-0491, U+04B0-04B1, U+2116; src: url(https://optimalhealth.in/wp-content/fonts/roboto/KFOmCnqEu92Fr1Mu7GxMKTU1Kvnz.woff) format('woff'); unicode-range: U+0100-024F, U+0259, U+1E00-1EFF, U+2020, U+20A0-20AB, U+20AD-20CF, U+2113, U+2C60-2C7F, U+A720-A7FF; /* devanagari */ Mummy and her prayer partners like Mrs. Pushpam Koilpillai and Mrs. Jemy Jacob rejoiced in the Lord for saving me. Bear. For example, you might consider studying for a degree in biblical studies or theology in order to give yourself a strong Bible-based background for your talks. How I wish today’s parents learn this and hesitate not to say no to children! In this blog, you will learn more about the 10 most successful motivational speakers. I appeal to young people not to bother their parents to spend beyond their means. I can never forget my schooling years in Margoschis High School. Dr. Paul Dhinakaran was born to (Late) Dr. D.G.S. } His heart’s cry and mission in life is to turn everyone’s sorrow into joy. @font-face { Parents’ loving-strictness is more powerful than peer-pressure. font-weight: 900; Enormous are the testimonies of God’s Faithfulness in changing the lives of the people through the Sunday Messages. Motivational speakers provide inspiration, motivation and have the ability to add new energy to bring changes in the lives of people as well as of companies. /* devanagari */ His wife Evangeline ministers by his side, powerfully with grace and compassion for the millions. font-style: normal; I was greatly benefited by his teaching and that of visiting preachers like Mr. A. H. Roberts, the father of Mrs. Nirupa Jebaraj of Bethel Ministries, Chennai. As Jesus Christ is exalted, lives are transformed and the Kingdom of God is extended on earth as it is in heaven on a daily basis. He stood on the promise of God wherein Acts 16.31 says “Belief in the Lord Jesus, and you will be saved – you and your household”. It opened up his heart slowed and he began to read the Bible. > Actually there are many motivational and spiritual speakers in India..Like Sister Shivani , Gaur Gopal Das and many more. Let yourself step to the music you hear, however measured or far away. } font-weight: 300; On Sundays, we must memorize one Psalm and a collection from the Common Book of Prayer. He credits his spiritual transformation to his Godly parents – his father’s prophetic voice and mother’s unswerving fasting and prayer for him. Her messages bring transformation in their lives. Please stand with us as friends and co-workers to take His love to the most unreached. font-display: swap; Manohar, Pastor Anil Kant, & all 10 are my favorite preachers all the time. src: url(https://optimalhealth.in/wp-content/fonts/poppins/pxiEyp8kv8JHgFVrJJnedHFHGPezSQ.woff) format('woff'); We would like to present the True Christ to those who are lost. The joy of salvation filled his heart. } Motivational Speaker & Spiritual Coach. @font-face { font-style: normal; Since there was no college in Nazareth at that time in 1962, I joined St. John’s College at Palayamkottai. PG Vargis was born in a very remote village in South India. unicode-range: U+1F00-1FFF; Christian speaker Josh McDowell, for example, has a Master of Divinity degree. I kept claiming “streams in the desert” (lsa 35:6b). @font-face { Discovery Channel: Man vs. Wild. /* greek */ font-display: swap; They prayed consistently for him and his family. font-weight: 400; 3 Power of pure Mind. He prayed and committed his life to the Savior then returned home with newfound hope. She would buy another cane the moment one is broken! GaryVee. Dhinakaran and Mrs. Stella Dhinakaran on 4th September, 1962. There’s a plenty of decent motivational speakers across the globe, but there’s relatively few that stand out from everybody else. @font-face { font-family: 'Poppins'; During these training sessions, the love of Jesus was shared with him. Never compare or murmur. font-weight: 400; Empowered by God’s love and grace, his mission has touched millions positively. Learn from these famous inspirational speakers. var sib_prefix = 'sib'; var sib_dateformat = 'dd-mm-yyyy'; Watkins Mind Body Spirit Magazine by Watkins Books | Address: 19-21 Cecil Court, London WC2N 4EZ, UK | Tel: +4420 7836 2182, Watkins Mind Body Spirit Magazine part of Tendertheory Limited | Company Registered Address: 19-21 Cecil Court, London WC2N 4EZ, UK | Company registration number: 7181627, Inspiring articles, videos and book picks delivered to your inbox every month. So, what are you waiting for? I kept following him up for nearly a year. I used to envy my hosteler classmates who obviously had more study hours and freshness. May we exist to live a meaningful life—on this earth and in eternity. He soon began to indulge in various vices.Bro. He would visit us just for two or three weeks every year. My maternal grandmother, Jebathai (meaning, mother of prayer), was a ward-helper to Dr. and Dr. Mrs. Vedhabothagam, the founders of St. Luke’s Mission Hospital in Nazareth. Daddy had bought for me a very old bicycle which was so warped that the two wheels would not go aligned. https://www.shishyashram.com/en/tag/shishye-thompson/. We thought so. } /* greek-ext */ I was blessed by the “Blessing Youth Mission Ministries” Magazine. *. Today I have two birthdays, one official and the other real!! I discerned that God would use him to lead thousands into the baptism with the Holy Spirit and encouraged him in that direction. South Asia has the largest number and the highest concentration of unreached people groups in the entire world. src: url(https://optimalhealth.in/wp-content/fonts/roboto/KFOmCnqEu92Fr1Mu7WxMKTU1Kvnz.woff) format('woff'); We believe in distributing all our gospel resources in India FREELY to the needy people, deserving Christian workers, and churches irrespective of their denominations. /* vietnamese */ Of all the six Engineering Colleges in the State under Madras University, students would have Karaikudi as the last option. } font-style: normal; We also have a Bethlehem and a Jerusalem close by. Prayer is one of our greatest sources of strength on this earth, and these times require intense prayer. src: url(https://optimalhealth.in/wp-content/fonts/bree-serif/4UaHrEJCrhhnVA3DgluA96rp4bF2IwM.woff) format('woff'); Now we were three! Motivational Speaker, Spiritual Life Coach Self-employed Jan 2017 - Present 4 years. font-family: 'Rajdhani'; My unconverted friends would not crack filthy jokes any longer in my presence. src: url(https://optimalhealth.in/wp-content/fonts/poppins/pxiByp8kv8JHgFVrLBT5Z1JlE92JQEl8qw.woff) format('woff'); You can watch videos of previous events at youtube.com/watkinsbooks. I am yet to come across a Bible teacher like Mr. Roberts. That night Pastor Anil Kant accepted Lord Jesus in his heart and received salvation. I rejoice in my spirit that my labor in the Lord has not gone in vain. /* devanagari */ Pastor S.R.Manohar & Sister Madhu Manohar are the pastors here and the service is in ENGLISH. } He uncovered a new direction that God had in store for his life. By seeing the parallel tire prints anyone could say that Stanley had bicycled that way! Tony Robbins has helped more than 50 million people improve themselves and take control of their lives. Pastor Kant started writing, composing and singing at the early age of twelve. /* latin-ext */ font-weight: 400; src: url(https://optimalhealth.in/wp-content/fonts/poppins/pxiByp8kv8JHgFVrLDz8Z11lE92JQEl8qw.woff) format('woff'); According to Revivalist Charles Finney, this is one of the basic reasons for the shallow conversions of the day. Telling you to get in shape. Later he studied various yogas and martial arts while he travelled around the world, which resulted in his new calling as spiritual and motivational speaker and author. Do you still agree with the current order of this list? font-style: normal; The roof leaked. These words served as a balm to his bruised heart. He’s also a series entrepreneur, having been the Founder or Partner of over 30 companies in various industries. The Word of the Lord came to Brother Ezekiah Francis in a distinctly audible voice saying, “Raise me an army.” In obedience to God’s voice, Berachah Prophetic Ministries was founded in 1988. Rohn is known for his powerful speeches that hit the mind and the soul so you are more than ready to get out there and make your dreams come true. @font-face { Pastor Anil testifies “when God puts his hand on you, everything changes so quickly”. It was a dry place and had a deserted look. Even though I was the class pupil leader several times, I couldn’t every time join the annual school excursions for economic reasons. Section dedicated to spiritual masters and teachers who inspired and keep inspiring our readers. How often it is we give up wanting to do something even before we give ourselves an honest chance of succeeding… In 1990 they moved to Jakarta, Indonesia to continue the musical journey which was giving Pastor Kant recognition, prosperity and greater achievements. If that path feels too long, consider attending a Christian conference that focuses on training Christian communica… unicode-range: U+0370-03FF; My grandmother taught me the twenty-third Psalm. Our house couldn’t afford proper flooring. Tony Robbins is a bestselling Author, world authority on Psychology and Leadership, Motivational Speaker and Philanthropist. I began attending the prayer fellowship regularly which met in the red sandy desert outside Nazareth under the leadership of Mr. Michael and Mr. Gnanadurai. Mummy taught us to be satisfied with whatever she cooked at home and never gave us money for junk food. Stella Dhinakaran has been chosen by God and given a divine assignment to comfort and pray for the brokenhearted people. Daddy used to go to this place of solitude to prepare his sermons with fasting and prayer. font-style: normal; src: url(https://optimalhealth.in/wp-content/fonts/poppins/pxiByp8kv8JHgFVrLDz8Z1xlE92JQEk.woff) format('woff'); Don’t be ashamed of the humble background of your family. font-family: 'Roboto'; However, it was during this time God gave me a promise through His Word, “Everyone who has left houses or brothers or sisters or father or mother or children or farms for My name’s sake, will receive many times as much, and will inherit eternal life.” Today, He has given me a much bigger family than I had lost. He is also a friend of the poor and needy, caring for thousands of them and providing hope for their future. font-display: swap; His uncle told him to go home and commit his ways to the Lord. } Also, the fierce, growing persecution in recent years has made this one of the most difficult and dangerous regions to spread the gospel in the entire world. This is one of the main ways to enable peace and tranquility, so that is why Dr Wayne Dyer shall forever be known as one of the best spiritual motivational speakers. His mission is to raise a new generation of leaders, and to train them in spiritual warfare, the art of prayer, praise and worship, and operation of the gifts of the Holy Spirit, exposing them to the realm of the supernaturals. Her prayerful desires have been fulfilled in that I am a soldier in God’s army with the sword of His Word in my hand. Services in rural areas : Kirtankar and Pravachankar with topic, Topics for Spiritual and motivational speeches include: 1 Leadership skills from Bhagvad Geeta. As one of the top motivational speakers in the world, he inspires his audience as a living example of someone who has overcome obstacles to be where he is today. Or be confident bro to get the girl. font-style: normal; These men have left some indelible marks on my life, especially in the area of Biblical understanding. src: url(https://optimalhealth.in/wp-content/fonts/roboto/KFOmCnqEu92Fr1Mu7mxMKTU1Kvnz.woff) format('woff'); A branded shoe or a VIP suitcase is not a must. font-family: 'Roboto'; font-weight: 700; https://prayertoweronline.org/about-us/founders-profile/dr-paul-dhinakaran. unicode-range: U+0000-00FF, U+0131, U+0152-0153, U+02BB-02BC, U+02C6, U+02DA, U+02DC, U+2000-206F, U+2074, U+20AC, U+2122, U+2191, U+2193, U+2212, U+2215, U+FEFF, U+FFFD; After his premature retirement from the Army, daddy was appointed as the Security Officer in the Alagappa Chettiar College of Engineering & Technology in Karaikudi. Apart from that, Eckhart won the title of the most influential person in the world from a spiritual point of view. When Christ entered the home of my heart, I started like Zacchaeus to set matters right with people. font-display: swap; } font-family: 'Pragati Narrow'; @font-face { – says Kuldeep Singh who is known as Motivational Speaker, Parenting Coach & Corporate Trainer. font-family: 'Poppins'; src: url(https://optimalhealth.in/wp-content/fonts/pragati-narrow/vm8vdRf0T0bS1ffgsPB7WZ-mD274wNRVMJ8b.woff) format('woff'); I again passed with a first-class. /* latin */ @font-face { PG Vargis’s Malayalam, Hindi, English Sermons – MGM . As high Anglicans we were anti-Pentecostal. His journey of faith began when he accepted the Lord Jesus as his personal Savior in his 18th year and dedicated his life to serving the people. font-family: 'Pragati Narrow'; } font-style: normal; Jim Rohn – Website. Since the inception of the Church, there has been a mighty outpouring of God’s Spirit in each and every service. Gabrielle Bernstein is a motivational speaker who uses meditation and spirituality to help people across the world figure out their purpose. So also we believe that the spiritual hunger of millions of Indians (Mainly the Northern part) and Nepal can be satisfied by the hands of our blessed Lord Jesus Christ. /* latin */ font-family: 'Roboto'; /* latin-ext */ font-weight: 700; @font-face { Many have witnessed mighty miracles and deliverance from sickness when she prays. font-weight: 400; He gave attention to details. w[l].push( {'gtm.start': new Date().getTime(), event: 'gtm.js'} ); Christopher is two years younger than me. Moreover, he appeared to me too religious! As a co-founder of the Blessing Youth Mission, he is more than my right hand. He took it as a profession at the age of eighteen, while in University. }/* latin-ext */ If you want to know tell me in comments box. This Fellowship had an influence of the ministry of Brother N. Daniel of the Laymen’s Evangelical Fellowship. His service to humanity has spanned 35 years. … As a young man, PG Vargis tried to find meaning in all kinds of religion, including a flirtation with black magic. I was starving for fellowship. This young man was none other than the late Dr. D.G.S Dhinakaran. These speakers and content creators look to bring out the inner beast inside us all and excite others to chase their dreams. Here he is giving a few lessons on how to be yourself. @font-face { font-weight: 400; /* latin */ #3 Mr. T. Bear Grylls - Trainer and instructor. When I got married eight years later, I was excited to find that my father-in-law had a big garden of sapota trees wherefrom I could eat as much as I wanted! Soon the Lord filled me with the Holy Spirit in one of the evening gatherings. Brother S.R. I love music, I blessed by songs, of great Christian singer and leaders , they inspired me by spiritual musics. font-weight: 400; @font-face { #2 Tony Robbins. src: url(https://optimalhealth.in/wp-content/fonts/poppins/pxiEyp8kv8JHgFVrJJfedHFHGPc.woff) format('woff'); Are you impressed? /* latin-ext */ The Anglican Church with its bottle-shaped steeple is central to the life of the community. font-display: swap; font-display: swap; Dr. Paul Dhinakaran’s mother, was inspired by the Holy Spirit to serve God and to spread God’s fragrance among the women and families, both in India and abroad. Let’s change our lives with these top 10 motivational speakers on YouTube. Some close friends invited him to train their church choir in Indian music. I recommend you to visit all spiritual motivator’s website and be blessed. I was born in the third street known as Queen Street where we owned a small house. @font-face { font-family: 'Poppins'; src: url(https://optimalhealth.in/wp-content/fonts/rajdhani/LDI2apCSOBg7S-QT7pa8FvOleeHkkbIxyyg.woff) format('woff'); font-family: 'Roboto'; Motivational Christian speaker Gary Chapman is a popular marriage counselor and director of marriage seminars where he uses faith as a way to heal relationships. src: url(https://optimalhealth.in/wp-content/fonts/pragati-narrow/vm8vdRf0T0bS1ffgsPB7WZ-mD272wNRVMJ8br5Y.woff) format('woff'); 2 Work is Worship. font-display: swap; It was during this time that he met his wife, Reena, who was also musically inclined. Mummy became too weak to work following a severe bout of jaundice. We met daily for prayer and meditation near the bushes around the Campus. font-family: 'Rajdhani'; We are two boys to our parents. font-family: 'Bree Serif'; He experienced new freedom – freedom from the past, from bondage, sin, and selfishness. He wanted to have an enduring relationship with God for a long time and one night, while reading the bible, he read the verse from John 14:6, I am the way, the truth, and the life. With a mandate to raise the Second-generation leaders, he is committed to train and equip them across denominational and geographical barriers thereby preparing them for the coming revival. Chosen at the age of fourteen to be His mouthpiece, His calling has been confirmed through a powerful ministry, flowing in miracles, signs, and wonders. Dear Friends, I feel so much joy to share with you all: India’s Top 10 Spiritual Mentors & Motivators. Their three children, Samuel, Sharon and Stella Ramola pursue the same mission empowered with divine compassion.

Are Swallowtail Caterpillars Poisonous To Touch, Butterfly Promo Code, Vet Jobs Ireland, Applescript Persistent Properties, Alvaro Soler Net Worth, Warm Character Body Type, Buffalo Chicken Sandwich Subway,